Re: Non-Lucas Prince of Darkness

To: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non-Lucas Prince of Darkness
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 16:37:04 -0000
Friend of mine has a Ford Mondeo and he broke the door mirror this week.
"Guess how much a new one is", he said and I said "UKP100".  He said the
mirror is UKP85 and it comes in primer.  By the time it is painted and VAT
is added it comes to UKP215 (about 350 US dollars) !!!  What a rip-off.
Makes my habit of calling them 'Frords' (frauds) all the more relevant.

PaulH.