'74 MGB for sale in San Diego

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '74 MGB for sale in San Diego
From: anthony sarain <asarain@netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 20:53:27 -0800 (PST)
I have a gold 1974 (chrome bumper) MGB I am looking to sell.  It runs
well,  passed it's last smog test,  has a new alternator,  ignition
switch, and ignition relay.  It also has Miata seats installed.  Oh
yeah,  and it comes with another MG engine block,  bottom only (no head,
carby, etc).  It has minimal rust in the doglegs and the shocks are
pretty bouncy.  Far from perfect,  but in good shape and ready to drive
into summer.

I'm located in San Diego and I am looking for $2500.  Email me at
asarain@netcom.com.

Anthony