THANK YOU! Re: Ignition HELP!

To: mgs@autox.team.net, "Dennis Berman" <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject: THANK YOU! Re: Ignition HELP!
From: "Dennis Berman" <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:53:24 -0600 (CST)
List Readers and Responders,

Thank you to all who responded directly to my questions concerning
the problems I have had with the '77 MGB's ignition switch.

The problem cleared up when I dismantled the steering column and
cleaned the ignition switch and the connectors.

A VERY special thank you to the following persons:
(as their responces gave me the confidence to move forward)

Dan Dwelley, Paul Hunt,  Erik, and Ed at Just Brits.

Thanks again. Drive hard and drive safe!

Dennis
Owner of a fully functional '77 MGB.
(and a few other average cars)