Re: What to do "while I'm at it"? Replacing brake MC

To: "Tom McLaughlin" <tmcl98@yahoo.com>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What to do "while I'm at it"? Replacing brake MC
From: "danray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 18:49:40 -0500
You MAY also want to replace the clutch MC while you're at it, since you've
got the box off anyway, and removing the clutch MC is very difficult without
also moving the Brake MC (I say impossible, but who knows)!
Also, there's the obligatory cleaning and spot painting that usually very
nasty corner while everything's out, new screws and bolts...etc. One can get
carried away on a "simple" job...been there!

Dan
73 B