RE: Ingnition woes ...

To: "Trefor Delve" <tdelve@mathworks.com>
Subject: RE: Ingnition woes ...
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:09:45 -0600
Trefor, check the ground wire on the plate the points screw onto.  Also
check the wire from the ballast resistor or coil to the distributor.  Where
the wire goes into the fastener they have a tendency to break.  I've had the
wires near the connectors break almost through and cause exactly the
symptoms you describe.  You have to look close at the wires where they go
into the connector to see if they are broken.

Good Luck,

Ken Waringa