Re: Time to decide, so what's your point?

To: cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Time to decide, so what's your point?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 10:16:00 EST
In a message dated 3/9/00 11:27:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Also, you may want to spend some time on the Spridgets mailing list.
 There's a bit more savior faire there, if you know what I mean.  Hey
 Allen... that's French! >>

Did I say anything about French people?!?!

When I was in London back in 1984, we had tacked on a week in Paris, so on
our last night there we told our British friends we were going to France
next.  They said, "Why?  It's full of French people!"

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport