Re: engine mounts

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.com>, "MG Nuts" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: engine mounts
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:48:39 -0000
Slotted?

When replacing the rubbers on my V8 I used the slots to get first one side
in, then twisted the engine a little to get the 2nd one in.  Then adjusted
the position of the engine such that the engine was 'straight' horizontally
speaking i.e. not necessarily in the middle but in the same position on both
sides.

PaulH.