Re: DGV Carb

To: "Jon Lind" <dtjon@hotmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DGV Carb
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:13:49 -0500
Check the jetting as installed on in your DGV.
Just because it's mounted on an engine, doesn't
mean it is jetted correctly for you car or driving habits.

Presently I believe these settings as a bit tweaked (slightly rich from stock)
but your jets should be something very close to the following for
an MGB engine.

Primary Idle Jet 60
Primary Main Jet  155
Primary Emulsion Tube F60
Primary Air Corrector 170
Secondary Idle Jet 50
Secondary Main Jet  135
Secondary Emulsion Tube F6
Secondary Air Corrector 160

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html