[Fwd: Hans = back - thank you all!]

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Hans = back - thank you all!]
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:37:55 -0500
--------------6C5C327421991EE0CF8B6E5F

Received this from Hans -- thought some might be interested.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/

--------------6C5C327421991EE0CF8B6E5F

From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
To: bkrueger@ici.net
Subject: RE: Hans = back - thank you all!
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 18:38:15 -0500

Well Bud,

Nice to hear from you again.
Yes the job is becoming real challenging and EMC really tries to put us on
the road with some good knowledge basis.

We went towards Vermont today, but near its border the wheather became so
severe - snow hail etc. - we turned around. We made a visit to Manchester -
worked out a bit boring.
The forests along the road (93 etc) are most impressive though!

Good to read Lazarus is still roadworthy.
Last thursday would have been a perfect day for him (and you too!).
What a temperature difference!

Well I'm having supper at 7 - so I'm off.

Cheers,

Hans