Re: Turn Signals

To: Justin Lehrer <justinl8@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Turn Signals
From: "Michael Torrusio" <mtorrusi@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:25:22 -0800
Justin:
Before you do any major surgery, flick the hazard switch on and off a few
times.
I lost all my turn signals, changed the bulbs, changed the flasher, changed
the fuses (incidentally, on my 71 B there are two fuses for the turn
signals), then I flicked the hazards switch a few times and everything
started working.
Good luck.
--
Ciao.