Re: Upholstery

To: mistebar@juno.com
Subject: Re: Upholstery
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 12:52:02 -0500
Here's a little trick to install the cover for the seat back: Slip a dry
cleaning bag or trash bag (thin polyethylene) over the seat back before
attempting to pull the seat cover down; the plastic bag acts as lubricant
against the snug fitting upholstery. Once the seat cover is in place, tear
the plastic bag out of the seat any which way... just get rid of it.

Jim