Gasket Sealer

To: "MG list posting" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gasket Sealer
From: "1979MGB" <1979mgb@vixa.voyager.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:58:26 -0500
Hi all.  I'm ready to start putting things back together after all the clean
up that I decided to do along with the clutch change on my 79 B.

The question I have for the list is what type gasket sealer have people
found to be the best?  I am replacing all the exterior gaskets, pan, side
covers, valve cover, etc and both front and rear seals.  I am going to try
to call John Twist at University Motors but incase I can't catch him during
his tech hour I wanted to survey the list mechanics.

Any help or suggestions on the gasket/seal replacements will, as usual, be
much appreciated.

Denny