Re: Carlisle

To: Frank Krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Subject: Re: Carlisle
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:30:31 +0000
>Is Dave Houser assuming responsibilty for our annual gathering at
Carlisle this year? It's coming up soon - May 19-21! My club is coming
with a large contingent this year! Shall I assume we are meeting at the
same place at the same time? What was the time and place anyway? Dave,
you here? New badges this year? Enough questions for one posting.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski

OK, OK Frank, I hear ya.
Yes indeed, good folks its that time again or soon will be.
We'll meet under the grandstand by Brit Books as usual after the meeting
of the MG Council, probably around 12-12:30. Will confirm the time once
I get more info from council members.
No new badges this year Frank, bring whatcha got. Who was it that posted
the badge for others to download copies? Still available for folks to
get and bring?
cheers,
Dave Houser