Re: Panel Kit

To: "Chris Attias" <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>, "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>,
Subject: Re: Panel Kit
From: wizardz@toad.net
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 21:28:09 -0500
for sealing the doors so water doesn't ruin the panels
I simply use 3M spray on adhesive on the door metal
and then stretch a layer of garbage can size green trash bag
across the door face.
Trim to fit, poke a hole through the plastic at all the door panel
fastener holes (so I can see them easier) and install the panel.

The spray on glue hold the plastic sheet just fine and if you need
to get back inside the door, it's a cheap repair of the plastic to just
glue another piece right over what ever spot you had to tear up.

The entire sheet can be pulled off rather easily if needed.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html