MG TC SPECIAL

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG TC SPECIAL
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 03:01:50 +0610
Darn it... I wanted to wait until I put the page together but.... I just
can't wait.

If anyone is interested (how could you not be) in a little picture of an
MG TC SPECIAL (V8 racecar) to die for, here is one I snapped at the
track on the weekend.  It belongs to fellow MGCC club member Roger
Waters who drives it like a demon (his whole family drives like that:-)

What a beautiful vehicle.  I will try to put some proper pictures up
over the weekend.

Oh yeah, that is my little yellow thing behind it, taking a gulp of
fresh air after just coming off the track.  For those with good eyesite
you can see that she now does NOT have wire wheels (nor does she have a
rollbar - coming very soon).

http://www.erickson.on.net/mgb/mallala/images/19-03-00_1.gif

Eric
'68MGB MkII

PS Sorry to the people I mailed this to individually - I thought I could
resist mailing it to the list, but I couldn't!