British car parts flea market.

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: British car parts flea market.
From: Doug McLaren <dmclaren@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:03:44 -0500
Hello Everyone...

Our MG club is hosting a large flea market in Ancaster, Ontario, Canada.
It is scheduled for April 16,2000. The two hosting
clubs are the British Sports Car Club and the local Austin Healey Club.
It is my first year to be involved but it has been going on for many
years. If anyone wants more information I can fax or email you the flyer
with info and a map.
It is about 5 miles west of Hamilton, Ontario. I will be working as a
volunteer  but I would certainly like to meet any of you who decide to
go.

Also I have been buying my parts from BMC in Smithville, Ontario and Ben
has been really great to deal with. He really knows a lot about MG's and
has helped me tremendously. He has just brought a couple of MINI's over
from England if anyone is
interested.
They are listed on his website...    http://www.bmc.on.ca/

Bye for now..........  Doug