Re: MGA battery boxes

To: Kevin D Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Subject: Re: MGA battery boxes
From: Philip Schulert <pjschu@usit.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:17:29 -0800
Hi Kevin

   If you are talking about the metal frames that hold the batteries Clarke
restorations and spares has very nice boxes. I bought 2 from Moss and threw
them in the trash very light gauge and not very correct. I had some made at
a sheet metal shop not correct but good quality I think I paid $250. a
short time later I saw Clarkes very correct and much cheaper
.
   Philip Schulert
   1956 MGA still in the works