Re: no-LBC content: gas prices, a rant, and an idea and now, more of the

To: DOUGLAS_RUSSELL@nyc.yr.com
Subject: Re: no-LBC content: gas prices, a rant, and an idea and now, more of the same
From: David C Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:41:34 -0600

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:18:46 -0500 DOUGLAS_RUSSELL@nyc.yr.com writes:
> 5.   I believe you're the unsuspecting victim of flawed logic to
> think that
> the roads will be safer without SUVs.
>       All things considered, it's the driver not the vehicle that
> determines safety.

Yes, but the effect of a bad driver is multiplied several times when that
driver is driving a SUV.  They are three times as likely to kill someone
compared to car.

I'd rather be hit by an idiot in a Neon than an idiot in an Excursion
while driving my MGA.  YES!! MG CONTENT _FINALLY_ ACHIEVED!! [insert
applause]

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII