Re: Door vent window seals

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Door vent window seals
From: The Rays <therays@ellijay.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:26:45 -0500
Barry,

Try The Roadster Factory at 800-234-1104 or www.the-roadster-factory.com for
the 1/4 light seals.  If they don't have what you need, contact Brown &
Gammons LTD. at www.ukmgparts.com.  They have the part numbers listed in
their 1999 catalog on page 62.  The list price is 5.35 BPS with a 5%
discount to MGCC and MGOC club members.  I have used them before and found
their products to be as near original as can be found today.

Jim Ray