SUVs/Politics (NO LBC)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: SUVs/Politics (NO LBC)
From: MGRagtop@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:04:19 EST
<<Now the car of choice in and around Capitol Hill is the SUV, and they don't
give a good blank-blank if there's enough room, they're changing lanes NOW!
Usually with one person to an SUV, cell phone plastered to his/her head.

Further, total agreement on not getting legislators involved in our problems.

Just the other day the guy who plans to run against Senator Ted Kennedy was
conducting an interview whilst driving around Boston, & he got into an
accident during this phone/driving interview- I certainly don't want this guy
making the rules that the rest of us have to follow!!!!
Stephen P Bartley
Portsmouth NH
1963 MGB