Re: Ignition

To: rsexson@excite.com
Subject: Re: Ignition
From: "Michael Torrusio" <mtorrusi@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:53:36 -0800
I know you will get a great deal of input to this question, and I believe
the majority will say go for the electric.
But, my 721B has points, and it runs very well.  As many on the list know, I
just did a Maine-Florida round trip, almost 3,000 miles, and the points
worked like, well like they are supposed to.  I bought a dwell meter and use
it when necessary, both to check what's up and to adjust the points and I
have no problem whatsoever.  Let me add that my B is my daily car.  Runs
every day, city driving and road trips on weekends.
--
Ciao.

Mike.