Found a great deal, but need help.

To: MG Mail list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Found a great deal, but need help.
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:40:39 -0500
I recently bought a straight steel bonnet (mine is dented from a previous
collision)and a front rubber bumper out of a salvage yard. The price was way
too good to pass up, but there is one small problem. The DPO had sprayed the
bonnet white, and did not mask off the bumper properly. Seeing as this bumper
is in much better shape than the one on my car, I'd like to clean it up and
put it to good use. Anyone got any good advice on how I can remove the white
overspray from the bumper ? Other than that, it's in great shape.

Thanks.

Joe
'75 B Roadster
    Lowered and loud.