Steering wheel swap

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering wheel swap
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:43:40 EST
I was wondering if a standard steering wheel from a 79 MGB will also fit in a
76 Midget? In addition to the proper shaft fittings, does anyone know if the
wheels are also the same diameter? I found a nice Nardi wheel on a 76 Midget
thats on a car lot here in my home town. The dealer is having a hard time
selling the car and its been on the lot for quite a while. I have  the dealer
interested in a possible steering wheel trade. I told him I would give him my
wheel and $200 difference.  I need to be sure my stock "B" wheel will fit OK
and not look oversized in the Midget. Any help is
appreciated......Thanks.....Bill

62 MK II MGA Roadster
79 MGB Roadster