MGA carpeting (was Re: Side Cover etc)

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Subject: MGA carpeting (was Re: Side Cover etc)
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 12:34:18 -0600
At 01:02 AM 3/27/2000 +1000, Neil Cotty wrote:
>> cover to R&R the gearbox.  I do it all the time.  >8(  I just wrote a
long dissertation for someone on carpet installation in the A.  I could
send it

>Thanks that'd be great, post away please. :)

Okay, I have just posted the MGA carpet installation instructions on my web
site.  Point your browser here:
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/index.htm
and click on "Interior".

>> waiting for someone else to follow the instructions and take the
pictures for me.

>If thats a hint I'll bite. <G> Problem is my end result might not be
exactly concours, but the pics will be good I can guarantee that. I'm much
better at photography than carpet installation!!! :)

Having seen some MGA factory carpet installations, I think I would be
somewhat disappointed if your installation isn't better than original.  I
don't believe I could bring myself to degrade my car enough to go
absolutely original on the carpet installation, not even for concourse
judging.

G'day mate,

Barney