Re: Ignition

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 15:31:43 +0100
Try it on a RHD with oil cooler, it's an art just to get the cap off.  I
*always* remove mine to adjust/replace, but use running dwell to check.
Ironically the V8, which must have one of the most accessible distributors
known to man (except those that can be adjusted from the comfort of the
passenger seat), has an external adjustment to set the gap/dwell.

No, it's not rocket science, just dammed awkward.

PaulH.