Re: Distributor for MGA

To: kmardell@julian.uwo.ca, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Distributor for MGA
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:56:28 EST
Kevin,

Yes you can use either distributor on any of the MGA/Magnette engines.  Most
of the early cars had the DM2 in it and that was later changed to the 25D,
but I have seen several early MGB's with the DM2 as well.

See you on Saturday.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 3/28/00 9:06:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,