vent windows 77B

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: vent windows 77B
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 01:54:31 -0330
Well the windsheild is sorta installed in the B. One bolt on each side just
waiting for some competent help to arrive for the complete install. Not a
job for the faint of heart might I add. My neighbor is a brute force kinda
guy so I am holding out for the push & pull gently crowd. At laest 2 guys.
That will come later for now I am installing the vent windows. There is a
small piece (bracket) that holds the bottom of the vent arm to the bottom of
the door. Its about 2" sq. & a sort of angled 4 sided wedge. Can anyone tell
me if the wedge goes around the vent arm or does the vent arm go against the
outside of the wedge? Sorta hard to describe but anyone that has been there,
done that,  should be familiar. Hard to be more specific but does the wedge
wrap around the extension (with captive bolt) that attaches to the door at
the base of the vent window/ door glass channell?
Anyone got their door panels off that can have a look, in the bottom corner
closest the hinge? For that matter the setup of the rear channel too!!!

TIA
Safety Fast
Andy P & the 77B