Sitting High, and Lovin' it!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sitting High, and Lovin' it!
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 02:02:01 EST
Listers,

I am elated this evening!  New seats, new carpet (thanks Kelvin!), newly
rebuilt SU HIF4s, and new exhaust!  It sounds, feels, smells, and looks
great!  Sorry about the bragging, but when everything comes together, it
makes your worries just melt away! (Knock on wood!)
Other college students go looking for the sun, the babes, and the great times
for spring break, but when I'm working on my MG, they all come to me! ;~)

Now, are you supposed to look at the stop lights through the windshield, or
above it?

Thanks for letting me stick my head in the clouds.

Steve Sanchez
1977 MGB

"Give me a fulcrum and a place to stand, and I shall move the world!"