Re: Sports Coil and Pertronix (darn it)

To: Gonaj@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sports Coil and Pertronix (darn it)
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:22:18 -0600
  I just can't resisthis one!  Re: the KISS principle.  That's what the
ignitor does!  It eliminates the points, which you know must be renewed
and adjusted periodically and the condenser, which will fail within in a
finite # of uses.  It replaces these with an "install and forget" unit
that has a much longer MTBF than the original components.

  FWIW, Im using a PI with the Lucas Sports Coil.

  CR