Re: Aluminum Bonnet [way OT]

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum Bonnet [way OT]
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 18:40:44 -0800
Hey, let's not get personal! Some of us own Barracudas (note correct
spelling!)

;-)

In fact, the 67-69 Barracuda list is almost as entertaining and
informative as this one. They have a funny habit of broadcasting multiple
photos to the list, though -- I mean like a dozen at a time. Good thing I
have ISDN...

Cheers,
Max (no hood lock pins or even hood scoops, but 10.5:1 compression and
dual exhausts)

Charley & Peggy Robinson had this to say:

>  Er, that's "Baccaruda" isn't it? ;^)  -- CR

Max
1967 Fastback
273 Commando
Factory disc brakes