Re: oil/temp guage

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: oil/temp guage
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 09:57:41 -0700
There are several places to have the gauges rebuilt.  I use Nosinger's in
Marmorneck (sp?) NY - and they do an excellent job (note that there are two
nosinger's - one is a small shop, the other is tightly affiliated, if not owned
by
Moss Motors).  Check their ad in Hemmings or on the internet.  I also know palo
alto speedometer is supposed to be real good but I haven't dealt with them
(being
happy with Nosinger), and there is someone in New Mexico too (can't remember the
shop name).  But really, if you can get a new gauge for $145, you aren't far
from
the price of getting yours rebuilt - sometimes the rebuild is better, sometimes
new is better - can't comment here with gauges because I haven't bought them
new.

Phil Bates