Re: seats & radio

To: "Erich" <erich@mail.NGBM.COM>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: seats & radio
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:54:53 +0100
Sorry to hear about that, I had a similar experience but the radio was
stolen *without* its face-plate which was inside the house.  Here in the UK
people are so bone-idle and leave the face-plate under the seat or in the
glovebox that it is worth the scrotes time to break in.  I now have a fully
removable and have modified the standard blanking plate so that it fits in
the chassis when the radio is out.

PaulH.