RE: Turn signal blinking

To: cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Turn signal blinking
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:03:57 -0400
Looks like the problem I've been troubleshooting last friday on my brothers
Midget.
Probable the left ones are the poorest performers.
Check your contacts especially grounds:
Central on the inside trunk rear panel
Depends of the front ground points - my brothers '66 Midget had faulty
contacts on the bullet connectors just behind the grille under the bonnet
catch.

Good luck.

Hans

'71 BGT