Website Back UP - Basic Reason below and Thanks to all of you!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Website Back UP - Basic Reason below and Thanks to all of you!!!
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:29:27 EDT
Fellow MG List Friends ;)

Below is a brief explanation of the problem and it now appears to be
resolved.  Thanks to all of your that checked it out and reported back to me
on it that was a very big help!

Regards,

Jeff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Access to associated services

Between  31st March and 4th April you may have had connection problems to
associated services hosted as part of MG - The Classic Marque.   Little
British Car Company (http://www.lbcarco.com) was one that was severely
affected. Many people especially in North America could not see this site at
all.

We apologise for this and have now resolved the problem which was down to a
change of IP address which took far too long to take effect. The downtime was
not LBCarCo's fault and was resolved as quickly as possible. LBCarCo are
still very much in business, always have been and invite you to continue
ordering through their web site.

In fact, with summer approaching it is worth taking a look at the summer
cooling specials that are available through April.

www.LBCarCo.com
Little British Car Co, LTD
29311 Aranel
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
248.489.1855 / 800.637.9640, fax 248.489.9665
Email: LBCarCo@LBCarCo.com