Re: Advice wanted: interpret this passage in the tuning

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Advice wanted: interpret this passage in the tuning
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 20:51:08 -0600
Perhaps they should have used the word "peak" instead.  In theory, you turn
the screw and at some point it will reach its "fastest" rpm; as you
continue to turn the screw in the same direction, the rpm will reach that
point and then will begin to decrease.

However, it takes a good ear to detect that point.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT