salvage yard sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: salvage yard sale
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 14:57:45 -0400
hello lists. we have had several questions recently on our "Field of
Dreams" sale.  we had the opportunity to sell the property wher ethe
salvage yard is located.  this is all we did.   WE ARE NOT CLOSING!!!
we are only moving the salvage cars to another facility a few miles
away. since we sell many times the amount of new parts as we do used,
the moving of the cars added only a little inconvenience.  however, in
an effort to save moving marginal cars - they will be crushed rather
than moved - we put out ads on selling our salvage cars.  bring your
tools or we pull.  we are still activelly buying cars, they are just
being moved to another location. save $$ and cars from the crusher.
if you haven't seen our webpage, pleae do. our online catalog of
replacemnt standard parts, as opposed to performance which are already
listed, is almost cmlete and should be on line this month. thank you all
for your time. ted
--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive