[Fwd: My '72 MGBGT]

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: My '72 MGBGT]
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 22:19:46 -0400

--------------6FA334D6A52

Do not even know the guy, he has contacted me to put this into our club
newsletter. It sounds pretty good so I thought someone might be
interested. Located in Eliot, Maine on the coastal NH border. Again, I
don't know the guy or the car, I could lookat it for a lister if they
wished.
Carl

--------------6FA334D6A52