MG sighting (finally)

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG sighting (finally)
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:31:39 -0500
Every once in while, someone will post his sighting of another LBC. So all
year long, I've been wondering when I would see my first MG (other than my
own) of the year. And it finally happened today.

But to backtrack - I have yet to see any LBCs on the road in my home town
of Billings, Montana this year. But we have two listers there and I was
going to help one get his car running a week or so ago - I figured that way
I would actually see one. But he figured out the problem was with his
battery cable so I may yet see his rbb on the road.

I even took a trip to Utah in March. 2000 miles later, still none to be seen.

Well, I'm in Florida this week on a business trip. Driving in an unmarked
rental car in Palm City, I spot a red rbb behind me. When he finally went
to make a left turn, I got a closer look at the MGB (top up because it was
raining). The passenger window was down so I saw his passenger was a fairly
large parrot. Did I spot a lister or another enthusiast?

David
67 BGT
71 BGT