Re: missing/losing power

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <Lundgren@iname.com>, mglist <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: missing/losing power
From: Frank Krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:40:45 -0400
Check your float bowl levels. Had a pinhole in one of those damn floats once in
my
58 A and it wouldn't allow the float to rise all the way to the top. Couldn't
see
it with the naked eye but upon removal and shaking of the float there was a
discernible amount of gas in the float but not enough to make it sink.  Just
enough to prevent it from rising to the top!
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski
http://www.bmcne.com