Visiting Nfld on Canada's East Coast

To: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Subject: Visiting Nfld on Canada's East Coast
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:08:54 -0230
Mike;
Glad you enjoyed yourself. Us Newfs do have a reputation for our hospitality
not to mention seafood and Newfy Screech!!! Cod tongues anyone? or do prefer
cheaks? :-)
You should come back again when you get that A fixed up. I am currently
helping to plan a tour for The British Automobile Touring Association of
Nova Scotia this summer. Wanna come along? There is an A from Montreal
going. Glad you got to meet Barney. You are all set.

So who wants to get screeched in first?????

Safety Fast
Andy P 77B