RE: A little inspiration for spring.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A little inspiration for spring.
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:21:09 -0400
Thanks James, I really enjoyed that.  Many people just don't understand that
the destination of a trip is but a small part of the enjoyment of the trip.
I hope to enlighten a few of my friends by encouraging them to join me
driving my B on some scenic twisties this year.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA
80 MGB
86 Audi 4kq

Hey, if you won't submit it for your newsletter, could I submit it for mine?
(with credit given to you of course)