Re: (Long - No LBC) Visiting Nfld on Canada's East Coast

To: "Bruce Burrows" <bburrows@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: (Long - No LBC) Visiting Nfld on Canada's East Coast
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 22:47:50 -0230
Bruce;
I am flattered. :-) One advantage to living hear is it's kinda hard not to
feel welcome or enjoy ones self. Scenery can be interesting too. Why
wouldn't you visit in summer? Yes icebergs can be seen throughout the summer
just not as plentiful and a lot depends on the winds etc. Some years there
are hundreds others very few. Matter of a fact the Concorde flew over from
France last year specifically so its passengers could go berg
watching!!!!!!!(they did de-plane & spend a weekend in St. Johns)
Ah yes the great pronounciation debate. I must remind the Club members that
it ryhmes with "Understand"
Nice looking cars those Darts by the way. Where would you be located?

Andy P. 77B
Gander, Nfld.