BRIT CAR FLEA MKT TODAY!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: BRIT CAR FLEA MKT TODAY!!!
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 05:30:47 -0400
Hi all:

I tried to get this out last night but had probs with my email:

This is to remind you that the Keystone Region MG Car Club Inc is
holding its first annual British car parts flea market today, Saturday.
Location is Jakes Flea Market, Route 100, Barto Pennsylvania- one mile
south of Bally and four miles north of Boyertown.

Jakes is an established ongoing flea market that is making available
space for the club to conduct the British Car Parts market.

There will be special reserved parking for all British Cars as well.

Come out and enjoy.

Time: anytime after 7:30 AM

Rick