Example of an obnoxious email!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Example of an obnoxious email!
From: "Simon Matthews" <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:54:09 PDT
On many occasions, I have been prepared to accept Ed's somewhat acerbic
style as merely that -- a poor email style. However, I think this email is
conclusive proof that this assumption is wrong and Ed is deliberately
obnoxious in his posts.

Ed, I might has considered buying from you when circumstances were right. I
will certainly not now!

Simon