Re: Example of an obnoxious email! - Private E-Mail should not be

To: simon_atwork@hotmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Example of an obnoxious email! - Private E-Mail should not be
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 00:12:28 EDT
Folks,

I have been on the net for a long time, and one of the cardinal rules is
private email is not for public posting.  Sure we all have opinions of
different folks.  Some we like others we don't but this is something that
should be between the receiver and the writer of the email.

Can we please just drop this thread and move on.  Let the two people discuss
this in private as it should be and get back to our favourite subject of MG's
;)

Thanks,

Jeff