Re: iron-clad law of distribution WAS Excuses... WAS example...

To: ckotting@iwaynet.net
Subject: Re: iron-clad law of distribution WAS Excuses... WAS example...
From: David C Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 08:55:39 -0500

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:44:29 -0400 Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
writes:

> We ordered a bundle of brake parts for Marcy's Magnette through Jeff
> Zorn (Little British Car Company, www.LBCarCo.com).  Well, I got
> stupid
> and ordered 4 left side brake cylinders, instead of 2 rights and 2
> lefts.  Upon realizing my mistake (Tuesday evening, after we had
> settled
> down to start reassembling the brakes), I dropped Jeff an e-mail.
>
> Do I like Jeff?  Yes.  Will he get my business again (and again and
> again)?  Yes.  Is this an unabashed plug?  Well, yes, but I don't
> gain
> anything by it.
>
> Is this an unusual experience from the businessfolks on the list?
> No.

I'll second that remark.  Jeff was very responsive in getting me the
right housing for my K&N air filters when K&N packed the wrong ones.  His
prices are good, the internet site is quite convenient, he didn't moan
about a return I had to make (as did another distributor I _used_ to use)
and he provides items that other Moss distributors don't carry.

Big thumbs up!

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII