O-Rings for gauges

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: O-Rings for gauges
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 20:05:38 -0400
O-RINGS FOR GAUGES

My first batch of these O-rings is exhausted but I still have chaps who
want them so I am ordering another batch.  However, to make things easier
(for me!) I will sell them only as complete dash sets.  That is for two 2 ¼
bezel size gauges, and two 3 ½ bezel size gauges.  I believe the gauges got
bigger after 1976????

So for US$7 you get TWO O-rings for each of the four gauges in your dash! -
and that includes postage!!
(NOTE -  Moss, etc., etc., do not even show the bezel O-ring in their
catalogue)

So if you want a set just wrap US$7 paper money in a letter with your
address and mail to

Barrie Robinson
172 Taylor Drive
Barrie
Ontario L4N 8L1

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE LAST BATCH I WILL PLAY WITH !!!!

Regards
Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net