More Oil Pan Canister

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: More Oil Pan Canister
From: BobMGT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 11:25:10 EDT
Thanks to the list reponse, I now know there's a filter screen inside. I
poured some gasoline down the canister pipe and shook it up. All kinds of
crud came out, some of it shiny (probably pieces of the pison with the hole,
which is why I'm doing the engine rebuild, which is why I have the oil pan
off). But I still can't get the canister apart. Any ideas? I just don't know
how much crud is still inside.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336