RE: Whither Classic MG Museum?

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Whither Classic MG Museum?
From: "j r overcash" <jroverca@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 19:37:44 -0400
You are correct, it is in Westminster, VT.  If you can get Westminster you
can find the Museum.  Don't know what kind of hours are kept though.  I
usually go in the fall, nice foliage ride, there is a gathering usually on
Columbus Day Weekend.  It is a privately owned place so opening hours might
be erratic..

Safety Fast
Ross Overcash,74B,NAMGBR 2-1172
Ayer, MA