Re: VIBRATION ????? Peco Howl

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>, <alaskabob2@freewwweb.com>
Subject: Re: VIBRATION ????? Peco Howl
From: wizardz@toad.net
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:06:00 -0400
I have the Peco header and pipe system on my '73 GT
the howl I get in 4th gear at 4krpm is the resonance of my pipe.
I get a power band kick in like a two stroke motor mid range
at 65-70 and climbing at 4500-5500, I switch in O/D and
blast off... the silence becomes golden.   :-)
at 3500rpm and 75+mph I only hear the rear end whine
even typical GT 'wind' noise disappears

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com  (new
format)
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer